Paper Umbrella on Uppercase Magazine

 
 


Good evening, folks!

I just thought I'd share a little something with you before your weekend gets going.

A couple weekends ago I happily spent a Sunday morning shooting some photos of my favorite shop, Paper Umbrella. I am excited for them and you should be too! Here is why: today they are featured on Uppercase Magazine's blog! Great, right? Uppercase used a couple of the photos I took of the shop showing off their amazing magazine which you all should pick up if you need a creative boost or just want some brilliant material to read.

I hope you enjoy the photos and make sure you visit Paper Umbrella to pick up the mag, inky pens, stamps, cards and other little treasures. You'll love it-trust me!

-DT

1 comment:

  1. Hi - I've added a photography credit for you on our site! Sorry, I didn't have that information up there before. Your photos are great! Please send me an email - I couldn't find yours.

    ReplyDelete