Kitchen Sundays - Granola


It was (and still is) a lovely & calm fall day today which was perfect for the photos that I took of a cute little family and for making fresh granola.

I've been putting off making granola for some time now because I thought that it would be time consuming but boy was I wrong! This was so quick & simple and it smells sweet and tastes even better!

I used a recipe from the Breakfast & Brunch cookbook that I received from a friend a couple years ago. It's full of great things like bacon rolls, blueberry pancakes, real hot chocolate and THIS granola.

I used the rest of my honey from the Farmer's Market and added pecans and sunflower seeds to the mix with a bit of cinnamon for warmth. My goodness it is tasty!

Happy Sunday!

-DT

1 comment:

  1. I really love your photos. This is my first visit to your site, so I took some time to work my way through your earlier posts. I'm so glad I did that. You've created a great spot for your readers to visit and I really enjoyed the time I spent here. I'll definitely be back. I hope you have a great day. Blessings...Mary

    ReplyDelete